Sunday, April 28, 2013

Technogeek Mini Kit and the Scrap Orchard iNSD Torch Relay

torch_relay

The 2nd Annual iNSD Digiscrap Olympics at Scrap Orchard has begun!! This means that our $1 product sale, Farmer’s Market starts in only 4 days!! We are kicking off iNSD with our Torch Relay. If you follow the torch, you will pick up over 60 freebies from the Scrap Orchard designers and end up with a super cute and HUGE Technogeek Mega Collaboration! You can find a list of links where all of the designer’s freebies will be available HERE on the Scrap Orchard Blog.

If you pick up all of my Technogeek pieces, this is what you’ll be getting from me for free!

(**Edited: The Technogeek kit is now available for sale HERE at Scrap Orchard.)

_KAagard_TechnoGeek_Kit_PVW

**SUPER important note about the Technogeek Freebies** The Technogeek Element Pack will be available for free only to my email subscribers. Please make sure to subscribe by email (if you haven’t already) to make sure that you don’t miss them. You can subscribe HERE.

My Technogeek papers are already available HERE on my Facebook page. To download, first “like” my page, then click the iNSD Torch Relay button at the top of my page, scroll down to the image of my Technogeek Papers, click on it and it’s yours! Make sure to click on the torches to follow the train and pick up all of the other designer’s freebies.

I’ll be back soon with a sneak peek contest to win my brand new Farmer’s Market Sporty collection and 2 gorgeous sets of coordinating templates by Fiddle-Dee-Dee. See you soon!!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Oh my, a sporty collection!?!? I may or may not have just squealed in delight!

Kristin said...

Yes Brittney!! I will have soccer and baseball coming for iNSD. I'll be adding in other sports themes through the year!

Jamie said...

pahaha I'm with Brittney! But I'll own it...I DID squeal with delight! =) Cannot wait to see. Thanks for your contributions. So cool!